Saturday, December 25, 2010

Basketball on Christmas Day

It has been years since I was excited to watch basketball on Christmas Day.  It feels like the good old days of the 1990s.  It also helps went the Knicks are relevant.

The first question I asked when turning on the game was why the hell are the Knicks wearing green jerseys?  They look like the Celtics and I hate it.   I understand teams want to sell jerseys, but any Knick fan who would buy a green Knick jersey, should  be removed from society.   I want them in their home whites when playing at the Garden.  None of this fugazi nonsense.

For the first time in my life, I will root for the Lakers.  I actually hate the Heat more.  Let's go Kobe.  Let's go Phil.  Let's go Jack. 

Why is Portland and Golden St. a Christmas Day game? 

No comments:

Post a Comment