Friday, November 5, 2010

Jockeys Gone Wild



I am not a horse racing fan and could care less about Zenyatta, so normally I would have no interest in the Breeders Cup.  However, when there is a jockey fight, I am all about it.  That is must see TV.  Who needs all these horse racing movies in the theatre.  Seeing two squeaky voiced 100 pound jockeys going at it is almost as good as watching midget boxing.  Every horse race should have one. 

Jockey Calvin Borel went totally nuts.  They needed around 5 security guards to hold him back.  You would have thought he was The Incredible Hulk.  He had the crazy bug eyes thing going on.  If not held back, he might have killed the other jockey.  I think he could have taken out Ray Lewis with that adrenalin rush of rage.  He is a bad ass little fella.  Overall it was some funny stuff and I can watch this video over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment