Saturday, September 4, 2010

Idiot of the Week

This is why I do not wear $50G jewelry.  So many things to worry about.  There is always the threat of it being stolen or lost.  You must be very careful.  Miami Dolphin defensive end Kendall Langford was not careful.  His $50G diamond earring fell of while practicing.  How dumb do you have to be to wear a $50G diamond earring to football practice?  Logic suggests there is a good chance it will fall off while attempting to knock someone out on the field.  I can only imagine Bill Parcell's thoughts on the situation. 

Langford claims he forgot, but I doubt that.  We always see these professional athletes showing off their bling.  It is a competition they have between one another.  I thought they have rules against wearing jewelry while playing sports?  I learned that in little league when the umpire stopped the game and told me to take off my silver chain. 

I am glad this happened.  I am sick of these spoiled athletes showing off their wealth to the public.  Millions of people in this country are out of a job and it is insulting to them.  Whether it's 50 tattoos or thousands of dollars of jewelry, most of it is very unecessary.  They look awful with all that stuff on.  Some of them don't even look like real people anymore.  They look more like an art canvas or a display case at Tiffany's. 

The funniest part of this ordeal was Langford and his teammates searching the field for the earring.  Seeing a bunch of 300 pound million dollar athletes crawling around on their hands and knees is quite humorous.  Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment