Sunday, September 5, 2010

Someone has Bieber Fever

You wanna know how I know you're gay? You went to the Justin Bieber concert last week.  I am referring to Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez attending the concert.  We now know what music Sanchez listens to while getting pumped up for a football game.  This is almost as bad as A-Rod going to the Madonna concert a couple of years ago.  The Sanchez sighting was first reported by WFAN's Boomer and Carton radio show, and confirmed by my father and brother who work security at MSG.  

They said he was with his smoking hot super model girlfriend.  To be fair I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he went for her.  As a married man, I totally understand being dragged to places I don't want to go.  For me it's clothing stores and temple on the Jewish holidays.  However, I would never ever let my woman drag me to a teenage pop star concert.  I don't care what she said to me.  She could threaten divorce and I still wouldn't go.  I have respect for myself.   I knew Sanchez was a huge pretty boy, but I did not know he was a bitch.         

Is Sanchez a 15 year old girl?  This is not acceptable for the starting quarterback of the New York Jets.  I also find it creepy for a guy in his early 20s to go see Justin Bieber.  Jet fans should really be bothered that their quarterback might be a pedophile.  Did he also have back stage passes and beg for his autograph?  He probably copied down the entire set list for the night and went to bed whacking off to his poster.  The whole situation is fugazie.

His teammates should rip him apart.  How do they look him in the face without laughing?  He provided them with such great material.  If one of my friends went to a Bieber concert, I would make fun of them for the rest of their life.  Sanchez deserves the same abuse for such a pathetic act.  The situation is embarrassing.

2 comments:

  1. I heard sanchez gave justin bieber his ID to use when he tries to get into bars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Sanchez blew him

    ReplyDelete